Aw thanks love! I’ve just been really busy the past couple of months but I’ll be back posting all the time once Spring Break rolls around and this wave of exams subside :) You’re lovely!
I love you blog. Everything you post is so beautiful. Please start blogging again xx
hi! Thanks for following my blog, I'm glad you did because i've now found your wonderful page. So lovely!xx
You’re welcome and thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoy it :)
thank you for the follow!
You’re welcome :)
Thank you so much for the follow :)
You’re welcome :)
your blog is cute and i love your pictures you post x
SPLAT! You just got snowballed! Welcome to the snowball fight of 2012! Okay so here's how it works, just say three to five random things about yourself then go anon and snowball your five favorite blogs. If you get snowballed again you CANNOT snowball any blogs you've snowballed before, except if you're out of blogs to snowball. Have fun!
Five random facts about myself? Alright!
- I am a huge fan of Passion Pit and very excited for when they visit my campus for a concert next year!
- During the college application process last year, I decided that I would be a con-artist if I didn’t get into any schools. But thankfully, I’ll be leading a boring life as a physics major since I actually got accepted to college haha!
- Though I’m a huge Arsenal F.C. fan, I really like Everton too and have a huge respect for Liverpool. I mean, as long as the two teams are under Arsenal in the league tables, I’m a happy Gooner.
- I recently bought this amazing shade of nail polish from China Glaze called “For Audrey” and it’s seriously my favorite color now. It’s such a classic but unique shade of blue-green.
- My all time favorite movie is “Legend of 1900.” I actually just watched it a couple weeks ago due to a friend’s suggestion and it seriously has changed the way I look at life now. Now my ex-favorite movie, “Fantastic Mr. Fox” has been pushed to second place haha!
And Merry Christmas to everyone even though there’s still 20 minutes of the Even left here in Boston :)